"What do I do when I need help with Certification?"
"I need help!"
"Have I spent money on the right equipment?"
"Do I need speedlights or studio lights, or both?"
"What's the difference in an umbrella, a reflector, a diffuser and a baffle?"
Guy T is a recurrent instructor for the TPPA Texas School, Texas 10, Photogenesis and iHeart Photography Conference, and the Photographers Association of New Mexico (PAANM). He's also a PPA Craftsman, Certified Professional Photographer and Councilor with the Professional Photographers Association (PPA).
"The headshot workshop yesterday was AMAZING. My head is still swimming with good info. A million thanks!!" - Marie, Denton
" Your workshops are always so worthwhile and enjoyable!" - Nancy, Corinth
"Very helpful and fun." - Russell, Allen
• You define what you need - and we stay on track!
• In-person or via Zoom
• Make your Introductory Phone Call to set our goals!
• 9 AM - 4 PM
• Experience a live headshot session
• Gain confidence with quick and easy headshot setups
• Learn things you gotta know to make for a better headshot experience
• Backdrop Selection
• Color Harmony
• Post Processing
• The difference between a headshot and a branding experience
• Ideas on how to promote branding as a unique offering
• Minimum 4 persons!
• For this 4o-minute Zoom meeting, please ...
• Have the 3 images you are looking to submit for Technical Image Evaluation ready
• Be prepared to share your screen (using Zoom's 'Share Screen' feature)
• Open your images using Adobe Bridge
• Use the 'Open in Camera Raw' feature from within Adobe Bridge
• Have your Technical_Evaluation_Checklist ready to follow along
• NOTE: I will forward the Zoom link Immediately before our Appointment!
"I met Guy T. at Texas School of Professional Photography back in 2017. He was assisting in the class I was taking for the week. He was a wealth of knowledge, and over time became one of my most trusted mentors and friends. Guy T. is an excellent photographer and operates his studio in Highland Village, TX. If he doesn't know an answer, he WILL find it! He goes the extra mile in all that he does for his students, clients, friends & family. He has a heart of gold and is truly one of the most humble (and hysterical) individuals I have ever met. So, whether you're looking for a top-notch photographer or a trusted photography mentor, Guy T. is your man!"
- Chloe Saltarelli, Chloe Saltarelli Photography